|
  Home   League of Legends 1on1 2on2 Team
ESL Series   Season V Open Season 5   Season V Premier League Premierships   5on5 Season IX Open   5on5 Season IX Premier   5on5 Season VIII Open   5on5 Season VIII Premier   Season VI Open Season VI   Season VI Premier Season VI   Season VII Open League   Season VII Premier League Ladders   3on3 Ladder   5on5 Ladder Cups   5on5 Season IX Open Playoffs (Aug 14)   5on5 Season IX Premier Playoffs (Sep 26)   5on5 Season VIII Open Playoffs (Apr 28)   5on5 Season VIII Premier Playoffs   ESL Major Series EPS X Playoffs   Go4LoL April Monthly Finals (May 10)   Go4LoL Cup #164 (May 4)   Go4LoL Cup #165 (May 11)   Go4LoL Cup #166 (May 18)   Go4LoL Cup #167 (May 25)   Go4LoL Cup #168 (Jun 1)   Go4LoL Cup #169 (Jun 8)   Go4LoL Cup #170 (June 15)   Go4LoL Cup #171 (Jun 22)   Go4LoL Cup #172 (Jun 29)   Go4LoL Cup #173 (Jul 6)   Go4LoL Cup #174 (Jul 13)   Go4LoL Cup #175 (Jul 20)   Go4LoL Cup #176 (Jul 27)   Go4LoL Cup #177 (Aug 3)   Go4LoL Cup #178 (Aug 10)   Go4LoL Cup #179 (Aug 17)   Go4LoL Cup #180 (Aug 24)   Go4LoL Cup #181 (Aug 31)   Go4LoL Cup #182 (Sep 7)   Go4LoL Cup #183 (Sep 14)   Go4LoL Cup #184 (Sep 21)   Go4LoL Cup #185 (Sep 28)   Go4LoL Cup #186 (Oct 05)   Go4LoL February Monthly Finals (Mar 15)   Go4LoL January Monthly Finals (Mar 1)   Go4LoL July Monthly Finals (Aug 23)   Go4LoL June Monthly Finals (Aug 16)   Go4LoL March Monthly Finals (Apr 26)   Go4LoL May Monthly Final (Jun 7)

previous  1-25 ]26-50 ]  next
Go4LoL : Need-to-Know List

Author Posting
Go4LoL
Date: Every Sunday
Check-In: 11:15-11:55 AM PST
Tournament Start Time: 12:00 pm PST
Format: 5v5, best of 1, Tournament Draft, Tournament Code
Higher Seed: Blue side, Team 1 (lower seed number  e.g. 2)
Lower Seed: Purple side, Team 2 (higher seed number e.g. 33)

For more information on how to use the tournament code, go here: 
http://www.nationalesl.com/us/lol/news/200436/

To adapt to the tournament code, our rules must undergo a change. Here are a list of rules/need-to-knows based on FAQ. More may be edited/added in the future.

1. The amount of time allowed before a team is "late" and thus disqualified is 20 minutes. These 20 minutes are 1) after the tournament tree goes up, or 2) after both teams have been moved to the current match in the tree. Teams should SCREENSHOT proof that the other team is late – the screenshot must include the NESL site timer located at the top right corner. Please also include the game lobby timer as well.

-Disqualification times for first round matches are 25 minutes. The rest of the rounds will have disqualification times of 20 minutes.

-Admins reserve the right to overrule disqualification times within reason and as they see fit.

Matches CANNOT be rescheduled. Go4LoL has many teams and is only a 1 day event, so matches must be played consecutively.

2. Using the tournament code will automatically give your team’s line up to us. The client will automatically check the teams and GAME ACCOUNTS of the players and put a red flag, which we will be able to check. Should a team be using players with game accounts not listed in their NESL team, that team will be warned but not disqualified. The player will then have to file for a game account change. Furthermore, teams cannot file for a disqualification after the match has already taken place.

Note: Teams, please remember to have players join your team roster before participating.

3. If you click the "vs" link in the brackets, you can view your match.

4. Byes will be processed by admins - it may take some time to do so. Go ahead and proceed to your next match if possible. Remember if both you and your opponent has a bye, the match is to be played once the byes are updated. The default round time is just a reference.

5. Matches should be 5v5 tournament draft. The higher seed on the tree gets team 1 (Blue side); the lower seed will be team 2 (purple side). Team seedings are displayed in round one in front of the team names. (e.g. seed #1 > seed #12).

6. If you find an issue with your match, open your match as a protest and an admin will see to it as soon as possible. To open a match as protest, go to the match page and at the lower left hand corner there should be a protest option.

7. If you have any issues, questions, or concerns, submit a support ticket. To submit a ticket in the correct place, go to the cup (i.e. nationalesl.com/us/lol/go4lol/cup_59) and click on the "Support" link on the right hand side right underneath the League of Legends banner.

8. Failure to adhere to the Summoner's Code (e.g. verbal abuse, negative attitude, etc.) will be looked over by an admin and can possibly result in penalty points and disqualification from current and future cups. Teams should screenshot this behavior and submit a support ticket so admins will look it over.

9. If you see that you are checked in for Go4LoL, but for some reason are not on the tree, it is because you have checked in late AFTER the brackets were generated (which is a couple of minutes after tournament start time). Unfortunately we do not change the tree after it has been created unless we have made a mistake. Please be on time. If check-in has started and you still wish to sign your team up, contact an admin by support ticket or in-game and give them your team ID.

10. If at the event you win, money is distributed after the monthly finals (usually occurs during the first week of the next month).

11. Go4LoL Monthly Finals: Each Go4LoL has a certain amount of points for the top 16 teams. The top 8 teams of the month will play at the Go4LoL monthly finals for the prize of $500. The date will be announced and you will receive an email from us. Monthly finals take place on Saturdays at the same time as  Go4LoLs (12 pm PST).

12. We allow 15 minute in game pause time due to disconnects for each team. After 15 minutes has passed, please continue the match even if it’s a 4v5.

The rules are a guideline and the decisions by admins may differ from them depending on the circumstances. 

To Contact an Admin:
1. Submit a support ticket. (refer to number 7)
2. Add an admin in-game.

Only the team leader should be contacting admins/submitting support tickets.

Admin IGNs:
ESL Dreatra
ESL NightRage
ESL OvenRash
ESL NickkaJ
ESL Valkyrie

Good luck and have fun!
edited by moderator   
quote ] 
What is the Time Zone posted on the CUP START TIME for GO4LOL?
quote ] 

// National ESL Admin Team
AsongUlol69 wrote:
What is the Time Zone posted on the CUP START TIME for GO4LOL?

It should be in the time zone you have set your NESL account to. You can check which timezone that is by clicking the clock icon on the top bar on the right hand side.

Go4LoLs are
Check-in: 11:15 AM PST
Start Time: 12:00 PM PST
quote ] 
For some reason i cant register my team for the cup. Its the second requirement that doesnt work. I dont really understand the games account thing.
quote ] 

ThePandaNinja wrote:
For some reason i cant register my team for the cup. Its the second requirement that doesnt work. I dont really understand the games account thing.

Each team member must have a gameaccount. This should be your in game Summoner Name. You may add that to your account by going to your NESL profile then clicking gameaccounts.
quote ] 
** deleted **

** deleted **
** deleted **

** deleted **
Do all games need to start at 12pm? is there anyway to extend the times?
quote ] 
Hey Tempestual, does the time of the check-in is supposed to be in the same time zone from my account?

Check-In: 14:15 EST - 14:55 EST

I don't think EST is the same for me. Im -3 GMT (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Can you help me out with this time thing? Ty
quote ] 

kevinchu676 wrote:
Do all games need to start at 12pm? is there anyway to extend the times?

All games Start at 12:00 PM PDT which is 3:00 PM EST. Theres no way to extend the times.. sorry. Once the brackets are up and your team is not ready within 20mins your team will be DQ.

RogerM wrote:
Hey Tempestual, does the time of the check-in is supposed to be in the same time zone from my account?

Check-In: 14:15 EST - 14:55 EST

I don't think EST is the same for me. Im -3 GMT (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Can you help me out with this time thing? Ty

If im not mistaken in your timezone Check in time- 3:15PM ART-3:55PM ART.
quote ] 
** deleted **
Are we allowed to stream GO4LOL matches? and is there a max number of players who can be on a team?
quote ] 

R3DGU4RD wrote:
Are we allowed to stream GO4LOL matches? and is there a max number of players who can be on a team?

Yes you are allowed to stream Go4LoL matches, although if you are ghosted there is no penalty to the enemy team so I recommend delay.

There is not a max number of players on a team.
quote ] 
where i can find the  code tournament?
quote ] 
Are all the games played in the same day?
quote ] 

Jhon Bauer wrote:
where i can find the  code tournament?

On the brackets, there is a vs. link for your match. Click that and you will go to your match page which should have the tournament code.

Digotsu wrote:
Are all the games played in the same day?

Yes. All matches should be played as soon as possible as Go4LoL is a one day tournament. Teams have 20 minutes to get into their next match once it is available.
quote ] 
** deleted **
do we have to download anti cheat client?
quote ] 
on wich server is the CUP? and is it possible to have different servers... we are playing EU WEST.
quote ] 
Jamslove29 wrote:
do we have to download anti cheat client?

No, ESL Wire is not required for Go4LoL

grac3 wrote:
on wich server is the CUP? and is it possible to have different servers... we are playing EU WEST.

For EU competitions, please visit: www.esl.eu

-- 
Regards
quote ] 
If you have any further comments, questions or suggestions, please open a support ticket (http://www.nationalesl.com/us/support/) to address your concern, and it will be dealt with.

-- 
Regards
quote ] 
** deleted **
When registering your team, does everyone need to be level 30 in game, to compete? Our 5th is still leveling, and we would like to join a play.
quote ] 
previous   1  -  25   next

Searchtags

National ESL rendertime: 0.48s (not_cached) host: eslphp17