We just put up the Season 1 signups, but a lot of teams are confused about how to go about signing up. The easiest way is to make a subteam of your CoD4 team, and then only put those people who are paid and playing in the league onto that roster. The steps are explained below.
The following is probably the easiest way to get your team ready for the league.
If Everyone on Your Roster Will Be Playing
1. Everyone should purchase their 3 months of ESL Premium and make sure their GUID is entered on their profile.
2. Sign up to the Season 1 Signup using that team
If Some People On Your Current Roster Won't Be Playing
1. Since your team must be Premium (everyone on it must have purchased ESL premium) to signup for Season 1, it is best to create a subteam. To do this, simply go to your Team Overview and choose "Manage Team" next to your current team.
2. Select the option "Register Subteam" under the heading of "Team Data".
3. Once you've filled out the necessary information, please edit the team's data to your liking, then have your teammates who will be playing the league join the new subteam.
4. Once your subteam is completed, sign up to the event using that roster.
Once again, this event requires 3
Months of ESL Premium which is available via the attached links.
Monday, 06/20/11 01:22